Dr. Bryen A. Bell, an award-winning Chiropractic Physician, serves the Pacific Northwest and Greater Portland metro areas. He describes his visionary health philosophy as DREAMS: diet, rest, exercise, alignment, mindset, and stress-management. His family and sports practice focuses on health performance and wellness through maintenance and prevention, rather than just waiting for a pain crisis. He has established himself as a leading practitioner of functional and Chiropractic healthcare for over 2 decades.
Prior to relocating his practice to Oregon, Dr. Bell built his reputation at his Beverly Hills location where, for 10 years, he treated numerous Hollywood elites and professional athletes. Featured on Fine Living, the Style Network, and the TLC Cable Network, Dr. Bell has been recognized as a wellness specialists. His warm, caring nature, as well as his professionalism and expertise attract patients from all over the country and all walks of life.
Dr. Bell holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Portland in Business Management (B.S.), and a Chiropractic Degree (D.C.) and a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology (B.Sc.) from Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles campus.
In his free time, Dr. Bell enjoys spending quality time with his wife and TPC Co-founder and Chiropractic Physician, Dr. Alithea Corter, and their two accomplished children. He currently stays active by training MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, weight lifting, airsoft arena CQB, mountain biking, fly-fishing, and traveling.
available to share his commitment and roadmap to DREAMS through
corporate and group lectures, and community wellness programs.
Read more about
Dr. Bell’s chiropractic journey here.
Team Doctor and Director of Chiropractic Services:
- Portland Thunder, Pro Football - AFL
- Portland Steel, Pro Football - AFL
- Flash Baseball Program
- Beaverton High School Lacrosse Team
- Omega Gymnastics Staff
- Bridgetown Roller Derby, Portland's Flat Track Men's Derby Team
- Los Angeles Avengers, Pro Football - AFL, 2000-2009
- Los Angeles Rugby Club (LARC)
- University of Southern California's Men's Rugby Club (during their '09 Division Champion season)
- USC Men's Crew (Trojan Navy)
- Los Angeles Galaxy Futboleros, L.A.'s premier soccer entertainers
- Angel City Derby Girls, L.A.'s flat track roller derby organization
- World Famous USC Trojan Marching Band (wrote and dedicated a Health Manual to improve their overall health and fitness)
- L.A. Temptation of the LFL (during all 3 World Champion seasons: '09, ’10, ‘11)
- World Dodgeball Society (WDS)
Awards, Honors and Accomplishments:
- Presented limited edition Challenge Coin (minted 1 in 100) by the Mayor of Beaverton, Lacey Beaty for "Excellence and Appreciation"
- Voted Duel Winner of "Best Business in Beaverton" and "Best of Beaverton," 2021 by the Beaverton Resource Guide
- "Best of Beaverton for TPC 2014"
- "Best of Beverly Hills" BAC to Health Clinic 3 years in a row
- "Best of Brentwood" BAC to Health Clinic 3 years in a row by the USLBA
- "Talk of the Town" by yellowpages.com
- 2004 and 2009 edition of Guide to America's Top Chiropractors, published by the Consumer Research Council of America
- Cambridge Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals, "Honors Edition," 2007
- Strathmore's Who's Who, 2007-2008 Edition
- Earned top rank: Eagle Scout, 1989
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Purple Belt
- Taekwondo Black Belt
Memberships and Certifications:
- Associate Faculty Member and Supervising Clinician for Western States Chiropractic College
- Associate Faculty Member and Supervising Clinician for Palmer Chiropractic College
- Past Associate Faculty Member and Supervising Clinician for Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Past President of the California Chiropractic Association (LA Metro Division)
- Ski Patrol Team, Cooper Spur Resort 92-93
- LA County EMT (currently inactive)
- Medical Board Member for the Venice Nutrition International Team
- Nutritional Coach certification through the International Board of Nutrition and Fitness Coaching (IBNFC)
- Consultative School Board for Good Shepherd School of Beverly Hills
- Committee for Chiropractic Excellence, spear-headed by Cleveland Chiropractic College, LA
- Beverly Hills Fire Departments' emergency response team leader